Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bow to the head

Today I got elbowed in the side of the head by some kid while playing basketball. It really hurt, but made me think about how I would really like God to elbow me in the head spiritually. I know that you should watch what you ask for, but I know deep down I need it. I feel like I need to know that God is more than enough for all of me. I know it, but I don't KNOW it.

I've recently been thinking about faith. Faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain, if you have faith and no doubt, whatever you ask will be given to you. I need some more faith. I've been kinda running a test to gauge how much faith I have. Whether or not it's something I'm supposed to do, I dunno. It looks like I don't have much faith lol. I've been praying for them to get better for like 2 weeks now, and they haven't gotten better, worse actually! Maybe God just really wants them to be sick. Who knows but, I know that if I had big faith, I could ask for it and it be given. O well, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment