Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heavy Thoughts

Im dropping in again with heavy thoughts. Thoughts of God and thoughts of a girl.

My relationship with Christ has been growing lately! GREAT news! Im definitely excited about that! I find myself thinking about Him more and more, wanting to spend time with Him. I really cant start to explain how cool this is! Our relationship is growing deeper and more rooted. I feel like i can hang out with God again. I find myself asking Him simple questions, chatting with Him, asking for His advice, and asking His permission for certain things. Its great! The whole world seems simpler and less aggravating now. He is helping me see things more clearly. God is doing such a massive renovation inside of me. I feel happier, more energetic, more excited about things, and more appreciative of people. He totally is helping me deal with my sins. He is helping me battle addictions and shortcomings. Did i mention that i feel great?! I feel on top of the world! Heavenly...

This girl blows me away. She is truly something beautiful God has created. I have feelings for her, but Im still waiting to act on them lol. I asked God permission to date his daughter. That seems like a normal thing to do right? I dunno, i still think and pray for her all the time. I still don't know what Im supposed to do with this thing. I almost feel like i have nothing to offer. I feel like she's playing in the major leagues and Im still stuck in t-ball.... like there's no way in hades this girl could see anything in me. Its funny, everything i do well seems to not impress her lol. That just makes me laugh because Im 20 and Im still trying to "impress" some girl. Man, thats crazy. I think that she's so afraid of getting a broken heart like she's had so many times. I dunno, maybe Im still crazy. I still think there's a possibility that Im delusional. I am a dude after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment