Sunday, March 22, 2009

DNOW Jennings

This weekend I had an amazing time in Jennings, LA. We played a DNOW at Jennings FBC for about 30 students. It was, by far, the most fun I have ever personally had playing music. It wasn't even the music that was the best part. The best part was that I made a ton of new friends! We got to hang out with a bunch of awesome kids all weekend. Those kids loved us and we loved them right back. They were so open to hanging out with us and they weren't ever afraid to approach us to chat or whatever. It was awesome!

I gave my heart to a bunch of kids this weekend and they did nothing but give theirs back. The great thing about kids/students is the fact that it doesn't matter what you do, they will love you completely! They have faith in you and they believe in you sometimes more than you have and do to yourself. It's that kind of child-like faith that God calls us to have in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment